Approved for 1.2 Contact Hours.
This course is designed to provide information and guidelines about preparing your clinic’s water treatment system prior to a disaster. Needs and issues surrounding a plan are also addressed. Practical steps and response criteria are given in an effort to assist the student in implementing a disaster preparedness strategy for the water treatment program.
- The course is designed to provide the individual with a comprehensive understanding of dealing with the water treatment system before, during and after a natural disaster.
- To emphasize the importance of having an emergency plan.
- To identify the negative implications that could affect a water treatment system.
- To identify the steps to prepare the water treatment program.
- To learn how to respond during and after an event occurs.
Table of Contents:
- Disaster preparedness for dialysis water treatment systems.
- Negative implications that affect water treatment systems.
- Steps to Prepare.
- Responding to a crisis.
- On-line resources.