Approved for 1.2 Contact Hours.
A continued in-depth study on the water treatment system with more emphasis on answering specific questions surrounding pretreatment and purification equipment. Components covered will be the carbon filters and the reverse osmosis machine.
- To understand the functioning of the Carbon Tanks and the Reverse Osmosis (RO) system.
- To have a more complete understanding of the function of the carbon filters and the reverse osmosis machine.
- To comprehend the necessity of these components while learning the practical aspects of the equipment.
- To identify alarm conditions and recognize the severity within any given occurrence.
- To understand the importance of monitoring the equipment in order to validate system performance and avoid water based tragedies.
- To increase knowledge and build confidence in dealing directly with the water treatment system.
Table of Contents:
- Carbon Filter
- Reverse Osmosis