Approved for 1.2 Contact Hours.
A more in-depth study on the water treatment system with emphasis on answering specific questions surrounding pretreatment equipment. Components covered will be the tempering valve, booster pump, sediment filter, and water softener.
- To understand the functions of the Water Tempering Valve, Booster Pump, Depth Filter, and Water Softener.
- To have a more complete understanding of the function of the tempering valve, booster pump, depth filter, and water softener
- To comprehend the necessity of these components while learning the practical aspects of the equipment.
- To identify alarm conditions and recognize the severity within any given occurrence.
- To understand the importance of monitoring the equipment in order to validate system performance and avoid water based tragedies.
- To increase knowledge and build confidence in dealing directly with the water treatment system.
Table of Contents:
- Tempering Valve
- Booster Pump
- Depth Filter
- Water Softener