Approved for 1.2 Contact Hours.
This course is designed to help you understand the need for and monitoring of a hemodialysis water system. The monitoring of the sediment filter, water softener, carbon tank, RO system, deionizers, UV light, and endotoxin filter will be covered.
- Understand the need for and monitoring of a hemodialysis water system
- Describe the need for monitoring
- List the major components and describe the monitoring that is needed.
Table of Contents:
- Daily Monitoring
- Monitoring the Sediment Filter
- Monitoring the Water Softener
- Monitoring the Carbon Tanks
- Monitoring the RO
- Monitoring the DI tanks
- Monitoring the UV Light
- Monitoring the Endotoxin Filter
- Seasonal Fluctuations