Approved for 1.2 Contact Hours.
This course is designed to help you understand the basic function of the Reverse Osmosis (RO) unit and post treatment components. Components covered will be the RO, deionizers, loop distribution configurations, holding tank, UV light, endotoxin filter, and piping materials.
- Understand the basic function of the RO and post treatment components.
- Describe the function and operation of the RO
- List and describe related post water treatment components
Table of Contents:
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Deionization (DI)
- Direct Feed Distribution System
- Indirect Feed Distribution System
- Holding Tank
- UV light
- Endotoxin Filter
- Piping materials
- Loop Configuration