Hemodialysis Water Training
- Training Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Course structure by topic and skill level
- Appropriate for all staff members
- Approved contact hours through NANT1
- Self-administering and interactive
- Offered on a 24-7 basis
Hemodialysis Information Access
- Current water regulations and guidelines
- Hemodialysis-oriented information
- Ongoing “News You Can Use”
- Consolidated web links library
Because of our experience in hemodialysis, we understand your needs better than anyone else in the industry. Mar Cor Purification makes the Perfect Combination for your dialysis clinic. Browse this site to learn more about this exciting program.
1 Mar Cor will provide contact hours through the National Association of Nephrology Technicians/Technologists (NANT) for this program. These contact hours are provided through the California Board of Nursing and may be used for certification requirements by the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) and recertification requirements by the Board of Nephrology Examiners, Nursing and Technology (BONENT), NNCC and the National Nephrology Certification Organization (NNCO) for both dialysis technicians and nurses.